take control of your life: how to recognize an abusive relationship PLR Report
If you ask most people on the street what an abusive relationship is, chances are you’d get a description of physical abuse. And yes, that is most certainly an abusive relationship. However, abuse comes in many forms. The actual meaning of abuse is when someone exerts control over another person. Because there are so many different types of abuse and because the majority of abuse categories don’t come with bruises, it can be difficult to recognize abuse in your own relationships and in those of the people you love and care for. Help your audience determine if they are in an abusive relationship! You’ll be their hero!
To protect your investment, only 150 licenses will ever be sold
When you order, you’ll instantly receive this Private Label Rights (PLR) report to edit & monetize however you wish. All you have to do is add your personal touch and release it to your followers!
The topics in this PLR report include:
- How to Stop Believing That the Abuse Is Your Fault
- Stop Making Excuses for Them
- Common Mistakes People in Abusive Relationships Make
- Five Hurdles to Leaving Your Abusive Relationship and How to Overcome Them
- How to Help Friends and Family in an Abusive Relationship
- Some More Hurdles to Leaving Your Abusive Relationship
- How to Get Out Of Your Abusive Relationship
- How to Bounce Back after an Abusive Relationship
- Take Exceptional Care of Yourself
Use this report on your blog, combine it with other content to create a free or paid report or separate it to make a follow-up series for your email list…it’s totally up to you! Monetize it, add your special touch and you are ready to go!
You get a report, plus 3 promotional eCovers (1 flat, 1 thin paperback and 1 spiral), all for less than what it would cost you to pay a ghostwriter to write one article!
What will you do with the hours this ready-to-use content will free up?
Click the button to find out! You will receive your content for immediate download!